At Henkaa, we want to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We will gladly accept returns and exchanges for dresses and bandeaus within 14 days from the date you receive your order.
Sales & Marketing
- Close Date
- 31 May 2013
“Henka” means change in Japanese and is where the name for our convertible fashion and accessories company is derived. At Henkaa, everything changes and our flagship product is the innovative Sakura convertible dress, which is essentially one dress that can transform into infinite styles. The mission at Henkaa is to be a canvas that empowers women of all shapes, sizes, and walks of life to do more with less, to reuse and repurpose, to innovate, to educate, to share, to create opportunity, to grow, and to inspire us and each other.
Henkaa has resonated well in the marketplace and we have experienced tremendous growth in a few short years. We have an entrepreneurial spirit, a dynamic culture and an exciting future as we take the business to the next level. We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager, to join our talented team and take part in our journey to become a world class global brand. Check us out at www.henkaa.com!
Are you creative and have an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you an excellent project manager who can translate marketing strategy into marketing programs that drive customer acquisition, customer traffic and purchasing? If so, you may be who we’re looking for! The Marketing Manager ensures that Henkaa's marketing and creative initiatives are integrated and coordinated across all aspects of the company to maintain a consistent brand image. We want an accomplished, enterprising, go-getting individual who can embrace our dynamic culture and is eager to be a part of something really big.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, executing and managing online marketing strategies that maximize return on investment and highlight products or services across multiple platforms
- Developing and managing integrated marketing strategies that generate brand awareness, enhance consumer experience, and drive sales through various mediums including advertising, PR, social media, paid search, ecommerce, grass roots, events, and loyalty marketing
- Using analytical reports to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, and translate that information into a constant refinement of marketing programs
- Evaluating market research and updating or developing marketing strategies to meet changing marketplace dynamics and competitive situations
- Developing and managing customer lifecycle marketing programs and driving measurable incremental purchasing from existing customers
- Coordinating with other departments such as sales, IT and creative services, as well as external marketing agencies and freelancers to ensure cohesive project workflow and marketing messages across the company
- Managing and enforcing the Henkaa brand through effective and consistent marketing communications
- Sourcing, implementing and managing a customer relationship management program
- Performing marketing financial planning, including annual capital and operating budgets, forecasting of expenses, cost tracking, work estimation, and approval of marketing invoices for A/P
- Hiring, managing and regularly reviewing the performance of the marketing and creative team, including staff and external vendors/agencies
does this sound like you?
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing and at least 3 years experience managing major marketing projects
- Thorough understanding of corporate/brand guidelines
- Deep understanding and love for all things related to SEO, SEM and social media
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and a knack for turning numbers into valuable insights
- Fluency in lead generation, loyalty programs and email marketing as a tool for acquisition and retention
- Extensive background managing print and web campaigns from start to completion
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the following user experience essentials: onsite search, navigation, calls to action, and engaging content
- Excellent project and time management skills, verbal and written communication skills, and business savvy
- Experience working under tight deadlines and budgets
- Strong attention to detail to ensure continuity and accuracy of art and layout
- Ability to ensure continuity and timely routing of projects
- Knowledge of and experience connecting with females transitioning through life changes (wedding, travel, maternity, lifestyle)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to adapt quickly to change
Salary commensurate with experience and education.
how to apply
At Henkaa, we are constantly changing and adapting as we continually strive to make our company better and to provide a great, challenging and creative experience for our employees and customers alike. If you believe you would be a great fit in our growing company and would thrive in this role, then we want to hear from you!
Please include a resume, cover letter and salary expectations with your application.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Henkaa!